Duramica is facing material for interiors and exteriors, consisting of thin layer of different kinds of natural stone based on ceramic or glass.
Duramica allows creating different complicate architectural and designer concepts, which either has been impossible to realize technically till now or have costed too much. These are stone parquet, stone seamless tile, and patterns. Technology allows creating inlaid collections from natural stone. A unique technology of metal inlay into a natural stone has been developed.
As distinguished from usual marble, duramica can be used at the facades of buildings. Duramica does not practically imbibe moisture and withstands extreme temperature drops.
Natural stones used for duramica production:
- different sorts of marble;
- other valuable solids of natural stone.
Duramica is a perfect choice for decoration of facades and interiors, hotels, banks, villas, and detached houses.
Comparison of duramica with ordinary natural stone:
- decorative properties (appearance): identical;
- cost of rigging up: much lower;
- weight: much lighter;
- cost of transportation: much lower;
- rigging up tempo: much faster;
- laying quality: perfect geometry;
- stability: much higher;
- stability of temperature absorption: much higher;
- absorption of water: much lower;
- wearing: much lower.